Re: Update mails

Thanks to both Christian and Jacobo for their helpful explanations. :)

On 04/06/2006, at 12:38 AM, Christian Perrier wrote:

There haven't been l10n-sync runs at some nights last days.

And, being currently nearly offline, I can't always react as fast as
usual.

There have been many changes in partman strings, some of them
triggering useless updates needed, sorry for this.

No worries. ;)

I was worried I hadn't done something properly! One of my enduring nightmares is the possibility that I'll mix up one of the hundreds of vi.po files on my disk with another...