Re: Wordforge, Pootle, GSoC, Debian

On Fri, May 26, 2006 at 12:42:08AM +0300, Gintautas Miliauskas wrote:
> By the way, now there is a lot of information floating around on
> various webpages, e-mails and wikis.  It would make a lot of sense to
> have them in one place, preferably a wiki.  The requirements could be
> sorted by type, which would help a lot to grasp the whole
> picture.  I suppose that we could use some Debian wiki, which one would
> you suggest?  The important thing is to have everything in one place
> and have people add new requirements to the document in consistent
> style and structure, don't you agree?

I'd say add that to wiki.debian.org, there are already some i18n/l10n pages such
as
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianI18nFrameworkIdeas
http://wiki.debian.org/i18nInfrastructureFromGrisu
http://wiki.debian.org/l10nCoordination
http://wiki.debian.org/l10nWorkflow
and some other l10n pages for specific teams (Catalan, Spanish, Dutch,
German, Portuguese, Turkish...)

If you think that the Debconf paper should be ammended please send
patches to either Christian or me based on the sources up at
http://cvs.debian.org/ddp/manuals.sgml/i18n-l10n/?root=debian-doc

Regards

Javier