Re: Wordforge, Pootle, GSoC, Debian

Hello,

now that the application has been accepted, I would like to thank you
all for the support and trust in me.

At this moment I am a little busy with some (short-term) schoolwork,
that's why I was not able to delve into the project from the very first
day, and have not been active in the mailing lists.  I am sorry about
that, I will have more free time next week.

> Yes, it has been accepted. You'll probably soon hear from Gintautas
> and his mentor, Aigars Mahinovs. Given that they live close to each
> other (Gintautas in Lithuania and Aigars in Latvia), they plan to meet
> ASAP.

Indeed, we'll be meeting on Saturday in Riga.  Aigars has been very kind
to allocate a little of his time to discuss the project face-to-face.
I look forward to the meeting.

By the way, now there is a lot of information floating around on
various webpages, e-mails and wikis.  It would make a lot of sense to
have them in one place, preferably a wiki.  The requirements could be
sorted by type, which would help a lot to grasp the whole
picture.  I suppose that we could use some Debian wiki, which one would
you suggest?  The important thing is to have everything in one place
and have people add new requirements to the document in consistent
style and structure, don't you agree?

Best regards,
--
Gintautas Miliauskas