Re: incomprehensible sentence in exim4-config.pot.

Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
> Sure. We probably underuse that mailing list (though, not being
> subscribed to it, I certainly can't certify its recent traffic). MJ,
> do you think that enough people there would be able to cope with
> requests for review, in the case the mailing list is more heavily
> promoted?

As far as I can see, it gets one or two requests most months at
the moment and all but one this year had some positive reply.
The one that didn't was about wiki.d.o, which I think is too
awkward to use anyway, so I'm not surprised.

So, yes, I think it could cope with some more requests.
What do others think?

> Having someone commited to animate it would be great, also. I of

Do you feel the current subscribers are unresponsive,
or do you mean something else?

> course expect the list to enforce the writing rules suggested in
> DevRef #6.5....

Generally, yes, but fortunately DevRef is not policy, so the
self-contradicting bad style of s6.5.2.6 can take a running jump. ;-)
--
MJR/slef
Laux nur mia opinio: vidu http://people.debian.org/~mjr/