Re: D-I Manual - Release planned, please update translations

Quoting Frans Pop (aragorn@tiscali.nl):
> Hi Klaus,
>
> On Sunday 16 April 2006 16:54, Klaus Ade Johnstad wrote:
> > What is the status for Norwegian Bokmaal (nb_no)?
> >
> > I might voluntair, if nobody else has already.
>
> I'm not aware of any translation for Norwegian Bokmaal. All existing
> active (or not so active) translations are listed on [1]. There you can
> also find links to information on how to get started.
>
> You have the choice between two translation methods: direct translation of
> XML files or PO based translation. The last is slightly preferred for new
> translations, but both are supported.
>
> Note that some chapters may yet get a rewrite for Etch, so it'd be best to
> leave those till last.
>
> Having some people willing to review and correct your translation is very
> much recommended.

I also recommend to work hand in hand with the Norwegian i18n task
force (CC'ed) which coordinates all Debian and Debian-related
Norwegian translations (maybe that's already what you're doing, Klaus
Ade...I just want to double check).