D-I Manual - Release planned, please update translations

Hello all,

I'd like to upload a new release of the Installation Guide after next
weekend (22/23 April).

So, please update your translations before then. The only really recent
change has been the addition of a section in the appendix on preseeding
and a consistency improvement in the same appendix.

Translations that need updating:
- Brazilian: 35 files needing update
- Catalan: 1 file needing update; 10 untranslated
- Czech: unknown
- Japanese: 1 file needing update
- Spanish: 6 files needing update

- Greek: at 96%
- Korean: at 92%
- Chinese (traditional): at 85%

Translations that are not sufficiently up-to-date may be excluded from
this release.
The Swedish translation [1] will be included in this release for the first
time; congratulations to Daniel Nylander.

Languages for which currently no translation is available that would like
to have a translation ready for Etch should start now. If you don't you
will probably not make it. Contact me for help/tips on where to start.

Cheers,
Frans Pop

[1] /me notes he's the heaviest poster on the d-l10n-swedish list ;-)