Re: Third call for votes for the debian project leader election 2006

Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt <he@ftwca.de> [...]
> you're free to submit patches. Until then, I'd prefer if you would not
> reply in a purely polemic way, as your contribution to actually solve
> the problem isn't identifiable.

Remember, you're the idiot who started the polemic "... bullshit.
If they would really care ..." lunacy that I was mimicking. That
is unacceptable behaviour and I ask you to correct it.

[...]
> Naturally, those docs are mainly speaking about the NM process as
> applicant doing packaging work. The reason for this is quite simple -
> more than 95% of the people expressing their wish to join do
> packaging work.

Where do you get that 95% statistic from? If so, that alone
should ring the alarm bells, as packaging alone doesn't seem
like 95% of the work that we're struggling to get done.

--
MJR/slef
Laux nur mia opinio: vidu http://people.debian.org/~mjr/