Re: new language process (Quechua): 1st step adding a locale

On 21/02/2006, at 5:32 PM, Christian Perrier wrote:

I'm already part of it (at least I feel so) ;)

That's good. :)

Actually, Rudy is in the New Maintainer queue (or have you finished,
Rudy?)...He also took care of the website for the Debconf4 in Brazil
and several such other important tasks so, yes, he's kind of part of
Debian..:-)

Not someone we're going to let get away anytime soon... ;)

And I must add he's a good fellow as well who I hope to see at Debconf
6....Latin America rulez....

Hopefully we'll see more native South American languages in Debian. :)