Re: [D-I] New untranslated string during beta2 release process

On Wednesday 25 January 2006 07:25, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Well, this was not discussed (at least with me) even though we're in a
> "soft string freeze", but I'll assume that Joey Hess had good reasons
> to make the change...

Well, it does not really change anything because the string was also
untranslated before (it is a string output by debootstrap), so the
addition by Joey is indeed OK. We'll give translators a few days to
update and then upload.
An additional upload of base-installer some time before the release is
pretty likely anyway.

(Dutch updated BTW.)