Re: For those who care about Hungarian translations of Debian Installer

Quoting HEGEDUS Hajnalka (heha@aszt.inf.elte.hu):
> On Fri, 20 Jan 2006, Labádi Máté wrote:
>
> >Ok, hungarian girls and guys,
> >
> >I agree with Attila: team work.
> >Who is going to join the team?
>
> I'm currently translating pppconfig, so I'm in a way already involev, but

For sure, other stuff in d-i are way more important than pppconfig
(which is currently no more used in d-i by the way).

Anyway, I'm very glad to see that my initial message triggered that
much interest.

For those who want to continue the discussion quicker, you can reach
me on #debian-i18n on irc.oftc.net, which is a channel I can
recommend to all translators....just ping me there if some of you join
the channel. Nickname: bubulle of course