Re: i18n work session in Extremadura, Spain, September 2006

On 12/30/05, Michael Bramer <grisu@debian.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 29, 2005 at 10:38:45PM +0100, Stefano Canepa wrote:

> > > The project on alioth is not active.
> > >
> > > If you like to see news about ddtp, see http://ddtp.debian.net/. You
> > > can use the translations with the apt version from experimental,
> > > thanks to Michael Vogt. (see
> > > http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/a/apt/apt_0.6.43exp2/changelog)
> > >
> > > At this time http://ddtp.debian.net/ is only a readonly interface to
> > > the new sql-database.
> > >
> > > If you have questions, ask...
> > >
> > Why don't we start the project again? I was one of the italian
> > translator. I liked how DDTP worked.
>
> I rewrite the ddts with a sql database. If I add the mail (and/or a
> web) interface you can upload new translations to the database...

Hi, I would love to be able to upload new translations to the database.

If it is not possible due to any infraestructural issue we can talk
and see what can be done to revive the project.

We, gnuLinEx developers, are very interested in reviving this project
so if we can help with something don't hesitate to ask for help.

Regards

--
César Gómez Martín - www.cesargomez.org -