Re: Some names are missing from the list of translators

Thomas Huriaux wrote:
> Luk Claes <luk@debian.org> (13/11/2005):
>
>>Daniel Nylander wrote:

>>>Hmm, weird. I used the same editor as I did for many others
>>>(gtranslator, poedit, kbabel).
>>>Is there any chance you might change the regexp to include even these
>>>types of formated files?
>>>(or shall I bugreport all translations again and wait a few weeks? :-))
>>
>>I added a .* after \\n, so no need to bug all translators who use EOLs
>>that don't end with \n :-)
>

> I've fixed it as following (in the dl10n cvs):
> -                if (m/^"Last-Translator:\s*(.*)\\n"$/m) {
> +                if (m/^"Last-Translator:\s*(.*)\\n"\r?$/m) {
>
> Luk, I don't know where you have fixed it, but the .* should be added
> after the " and not before. I also prefer to limit it to \r? and not .*.

I don't see any reason to put it behind the ", nor do I understand why
you want to limit it to "\r?", maybe we should change it so that all
common EOLs are supported: \n, \r and \n\r?

If you want to limit it to \r, did you check if your expression works as
I'm not sure if it there shouldn't be an extra "\" ...

Cheers

Luk
- --
Luk Claes - http://people.debian.org/~luk - GPG key 1024D/9B7C328D
Fingerprint:   D5AF 25FB 316B 53BB 08E7   F999 E544 DE07 9B7C 328D