Re: Some names are missing from the list of translators

Luk Claes <luk@debian.org> (13/11/2005):
> Daniel Nylander wrote:

> >>Some of the files (such as pileup, atftp etc..) include my name
> >>

> >>These files are of dos type, so the line
> >> "Last-Translator: Daniel Nylander <po@danielnylander.se>\n"\r
> >>does not match the regexp
> >> ^"Last-Translator:\s*(.*)\\n"$
> >>(\r\n instead of \n at the end of each line)
> >>

> > Hmm, weird. I used the same editor as I did for many others
> > (gtranslator, poedit, kbabel).
> > Is there any chance you might change the regexp to include even these
> > types of formated files?
> > (or shall I bugreport all translations again and wait a few weeks? :-))
>
> I added a .* after \\n, so no need to bug all translators who use EOLs
> that don't end with \n :-)

I've fixed it as following (in the dl10n cvs):
-                if (m/^"Last-Translator:\s*(.*)\\n"$/m) {
+                if (m/^"Last-Translator:\s*(.*)\\n"\r?$/m) {

Luk, I don't know where you have fixed it, but the .* should be added
after the " and not before. I also prefer to limit it to \r? and not .*.

To have it updated on the webpage, you will have to wait either for
a new upload of each package or for Denis Barbier to force a new check
of these packages.

--
Thomas Huriaux