Re: Please update debconf PO translation for the package console-data

Quoting Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña (jfs@computer.org):

> > keymap for French was historically named like this but it should now be
> > presented to users as "French (latin9). The other French keymap (fr-latin0)
> > should be translated as "French (latin0 OBSOLETE)" and is anyway NOT
> > presented to users.
>
> Did you mean fr-latin1 instead of fr-latin0? I don't see the later in the po.

Yep, my mistake.

fr-latin0 has been removed for a while

We kept fr-latin1, but I think I'll ask for it to be removed.

In short, "fr-latin9" should be named "French" alone, or "French
(fr-latin9)" and "fr-latin1" should be named something like "French
(OBSOLETE fr-latin1)"