Re: [D-I] Some translations for Choices in Select/Multiselect templates may be too long

Quoting Frans Pop (aragorn@tiscali.nl):

> Note that these strings are _only_ shown in English as a S/390
> installation at that stage uses a dumb terminal, which means the text
> interface is used and no translations (languagechooser currently is not
> run during a S/390 installation).
>
> This also means that the length of the strings is not a problem.
>
> Cheers,
> FJP

Sigh. We really shouldn't havemade these translatable, then....

Anyway, if translators can shorten their translations, please do. I'll
probably also try to shorten the English version for general
consistency (and in case we find a way to use something else than a
text interface in the future (which I doubt, but well...)).

I'll also "explode" these choices into single strings, again for
general consistency.