Re: [D-I] Some translations for Choices in Select/Multiselect templates may be too long

На 17 мар 2005 (четврток), Christian Perrier напиша:

> has showed that in some cases, the translations for individual Choices
> in Select or Multiselect templates may be too long.
>
> PS : this is too late for fixing this in D-I RC3. We will have to
> live with it. The affected packages may be netcfg,
> partman-basicfilesystems, lvmcfg and s390-netdevice.

I think that the english original for "s390-netdevice.templates:6" is also
longer then 65 columns. the second choice from "lcs: qeth:..." is 77
columns.

What do I do with the translation? I really can't trim it more than the
original. :)

msgid ""
"ctc: Channel to Channel (CTC) or ESCON connection, lcs: qeth: OSA-2 Token"
"Ring/Ethernet or OSA-Express Fast Ethernet (non-QDIO), qeth: OSA-Express in "
"QDIO mode / HiperSockets, iucv: Inter-User Communication Vehicle - available "
"for VM guests only"

--
Glisha
The perfect OS, MS-DOS!