Re: i18n work session in Extremadura, Spain, September 2006

Il giorno gio, 29/12/2005 alle 21.11 +0100, Michael Bramer ha scritto:
> On Wed, Dec 21, 2005 at 02:54:19PM +0100, Stefano Canepa wrote:
> > > I've worked with the DDTP project and I'm very much interested in reviving
> > > it.  Also, since the times of the DDTP, I've always dreamed of a web
> > > interface that makes translations easy.
> >
> > There is a project on alioth for ddtp to revive all the project. I need
> > to take a look at it as it's a long time I do not take time for this
> > project. The best thing about ddtp was how it worked, I mean the email
> > interface. This was also quite easely interfaced with the ddtc client
> > program. What need to be improved is:
> > - reliability of the server
> > - UI of the client
>
> The project on alioth is not active.
>
> If you like to see news about ddtp, see http://ddtp.debian.net/. You
> can use the translations with the apt version from experimental,
> thanks to Michael Vogt. (see
> http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/a/apt/apt_0.6.43exp2/changelog)
>
> At this time http://ddtp.debian.net/ is only a readonly interface to
> the new sql-database.
>
> If you have questions, ask...

Why don't we start the project again? I was one of the italian
translator. I liked how DDTP worked.

Bye
Stefano

--
Stefano Canepa aka sc: sc@linux.it  http://www.stefanocanepa.it
Three great virtues of a programmer: laziness, impatience and hubris.