Re: i18n work session in Extremadura, Spain, September 2006

On Wed, Dec 21, 2005 at 02:54:19PM +0100, Stefano Canepa wrote:
> > I've worked with the DDTP project and I'm very much interested in reviving
> > it.  Also, since the times of the DDTP, I've always dreamed of a web
> > interface that makes translations easy.
>
> There is a project on alioth for ddtp to revive all the project. I need
> to take a look at it as it's a long time I do not take time for this
> project. The best thing about ddtp was how it worked, I mean the email
> interface. This was also quite easely interfaced with the ddtc client
> program. What need to be improved is:
> - reliability of the server
> - UI of the client

The project on alioth is not active.

If you like to see news about ddtp, see http://ddtp.debian.net/. You
can use the translations with the apt version from experimental,
thanks to Michael Vogt. (see
http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/a/apt/apt_0.6.43exp2/changelog)

At this time http://ddtp.debian.net/ is only a readonly interface to
the new sql-database.