Re: Summary of the early ideas about a debian-i18n meeting in Estremadura

Hi there guys.
I will introduce myself, my name is César Gómez Martín and I am
currently involved with gnuLinEx.
I was born in Cáceres (Extremadura) and I have been living there for
more than 24 years (since my birth). I am also working with Dario
Rapisardi at the same office so I can help as a local contact too.