Re: Summary of the early ideas about a debian-i18n meeting in Estremadura

On 12/12/05, Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:

> This would be more than interesting, if we put aside the possible cost
> problems (remember that the initial message by Andreas mentioned it
> could be possible to fund something like 20 people as long as they are
> in Europe, where low cost flights and transportation are possible).
>
> But, for sure, I'd be delighted to see people from debian-in. Either
> Jaldhar, yourself or any other l10n-involved people. I just can't
> promise anything: I mentioned svaksha in the mail because she
> expressed interest but I knew that this could turn to be impossible
> for cost reasons. Same indeed for the non European people I mentioned.
>
> So, definitely no European-centric view here....but the impact on
> funding can be really a problem...but nothing prevents us to try..:-)

Hello Christian,

Thanks for offering ! Well, there is too much time to decide and too
much work to be done ! Hope that someone from here will make it, if
some partial funds can be raised.

--
  ,_ ,     Kartik Mistry  <kart_>
(O,O)   GNU/Linux Developer/Enthu