Re: [D-I] Variable subsitution (level3)

On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 09:20:12 +0200, Clytie Siddall wrote:

> On 20/09/2005, at 12:04 AM, zinosat@tiscali.it wrote:
>
>> [vi]
>> missing vars:
>> ${hashfile} (?)

http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/spellcheck/level3/latest/nozip/vi_var.txt

shows me this:

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../dictionaries-common.templates:69
msgid "This error was caused by package providing '${hashfile}', although it can be made evident during other package postinst. Please complain to the maintainer of package providing '${hashfile}'."
msgstr "Gói tin cung  «${hashfile}» ..."

anyway, it complains because ${hashfile}  appears twice in the msgid, but
only once in the msgstr; this does not mean this is an error, it depends
on the translation.

> Not my file, but the translator is not available, so I checked it:
> this variable occurs only in the dictionaries-common_debian file in
> Level 3.
>
> The current file does not have any such variable present in a msgid
> that is not present in the msgstr.
>
> So I'm a bit puzzled. :S

mmm, in the last few days I noticed that po files in svn are not in sync
with seppy files... that might be the cause of it; I emailed seppy and
waiting for a reply.