Re: Gujarati Translation for d-i.alioth.debian.org

On 21/09/2005, at 2:16 PM, Christian Perrier wrote:

This means that we would then use the list for our exchanges, making a
long thread of 20-30 messages or so in about 2 weeks. The main
interest is showing everyone what happens when someone volunteers for
a new language.

This is an excellent idea: it would help answer quite a few questions for new translators introducing a language.

svaksha, now back from meditation camp, wants to introduce the Indic languages Marathi and Sanskrit, so it would be a huge help to her, and to others in her situation, to have the process shown here. :)