Version number in debconf-update auto-mail?

Hi everybody :)

May your files never become corrupted!

I've been delighted recently to receive several debconf-update auto-mails, with this type of text:

On 21/09/2005, at 7:35 AM, sylvain.le-gall@polytechnique.org wrote:

you are noted as the last translator of the debconf translation for

PROGRAM. The English template has been changed, and now some messages

Please submit the updated file as a wishlist bug against PROGRAM.

This is great, much more effective than watching the debconf status page, and I really appreciate the work that's gone into it.

I have one suggestion, which I hope isn't a hassle: could we please have the new version-number included in the mail somehow?

Otherwise, we have to guess what the new version-number is, which could cause confusion, possibly conflicts between files. It also means you don't know which version you _have_ translated.

Thankyou for your time. :)