Re: Version number in debconf-update auto-mail?

> This is great, much more effective than watching the debconf status page, and I
> really appreciate the work that's gone into it.
>
> I have one suggestion, which I hope isn't a hassle: could we please have the
> new version-number included in the mail somehow?
>
> Otherwise, we have to guess what the new version-number is, which could cause
> confusion, possibly conflicts between files. It also means you don't know which
> version you _have_ translated.

I reported this as a wishlist bug against the po-debconf package,
which this utility comes from.

Denis Barbier, the package maintainer, has probably read your
mail...but may not be ready to implement this now, and the bug report
will act as a reminder to him.