Re: Oregano needs updated translations

On 04/09/2005, at 1:11 AM, Margarita Manterola wrote (in part):

f you want to collaborate, you can access the files, directly through the
web, or using darcs, at:
http://www.gazer.com.ar/repos/oregano-stable/

This is the first non-installer package I've looked at translating, so I hope you all don't mind me asking: where do I get the POT file? I couldn't find it at that address, nor could I find instructions on getting POTS in the translator doc [1], although there may be a non- installer one I haven't found yet.

Thankyou to anyone who can enlighten me. ;) Please bear in mind that I am not running Debian [2], so being able to grab a POT via FTP, HTTP, CVS or SVN (or any other upper-case acronym that works) would be great.

Thankyou. :)

[1] http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/translations.txt

[2] "Debian files should be translated by Debian users!" Definitely. If you find one even remotely willing to translate for my language, please package him or her and send to me immediately! Right now, there's <counts on fingers> ... um ... me. And my beloved Mac OSX.