What release? (was:Re: SVN problem committing D-I Level 1 :(
- To: SmartList <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: What release? (was:Re: SVN problem committing D-I Level 1 :(
- From: Clytie Siddall <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 14:59:34 +0930
- Message-id: <[🔎] E0986841-9134-4688-B184-AE917A0A77C7@riverland.net.au>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <B0389A6E-5C69-415D-9C45-A1A6C5D1AAE2@riverland.net.au> <20050829051855.GJ26066@mykerinos.kheops.frmug.org> <3878DD53-9EBF-4ED8-B525-A58407D12986@riverland.net.au> <email@example.com>
On 29/08/2005, at 11:03 PM, Frans Pop wrote:
seams right now, with both Gnome and Debian about to release, and
Let me set your mind at ease: Debian is not about to release. I wonder
where you got that impression.
If you are talking about the Sarge 3.1r1 update, that only includes
security fixes. It is extremely unlikely that any updates to stable
involve translation updates.
Perhaps all the rush has been about the Installer. Or is it not being
released either? The installer status page, and the emphasis on the
new Reference Card indicated to me that _something_ was being released.
I can add this to my Things That Clytie Is Confused About collection.
Hopefully someone will develop a really dense storage medium for me
to keep it in. ;)
from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhóm
Việt hóa phần mềm tự do)