Re: New Installer translation started - Kurdish

On 30/08/2005, at 8:17 PM, Erdal Ronahi wrote:

I am glad to inform you that the Kurdish translation team has started to work on the translation of the Debian installer, which we see as a central step for making Kurdish localizations more widely available in the free software world. We also hope to solve some localization problems for Kurdish in this process.

Welcome to Debian, Erdal! I think we translators are the travellers of OSS: we meet each other all over the place. :)

Good luck with your effort here: the installer is crucial to getting Debian out into your community.