Re: Questions about SVN/CVS and i18n

19 серпня 2005 о 22:43 +0930 Clytie Siddall написав(-ла):
> So how do we update the unstable or development files? Or is there
> only one version of those files?
Not sure if I understood the question, but I try to answer. You can get
all files that need to be updated from places like
http://people.debian.org/~seppy/d-i/level2/files/vi/ (that directory
contain all po files, check vi.txt to see what files you need to
update). The you can update file and submit a bugreport. But if you
have write access to some of SVR or CVS repositories you can get files
from there and commit them directly. Translations will be in unstable
distribution when next version of package will be released.

> >Yes, and http://people.debian.org/~seppy/d-i/level2/vi.txt says so.
>
> But the status page I quoted above lists iso-codes. is it just saying
> where it finds the files, not which files need updating?
Yes it is correct.

--
Eugeniy Meshcheryakov

Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University
Information and Computing Centre
http://icc.univ.kiev.ua