Re: Questions about SVN/CVS and i18n

El vie, 19-08-2005 a las 15:56 +0300, Eugeniy Meshcheryakov escribió:
> > Anyway, I looked on this page of SVN/CVS checkout commands (very
> > useful, thanks to the people who put the time and effort in for this):
> >
> > http://people.debian.org/~seppy/d-i/checkouts.html
> >
> > and newt, shadow, and shadow/debian, at least, are not listed. How do
> > we get and update those files?
> There is no SVN/CVS repository for newt. Do not know about shadow.

I think that the shadow's translation is coordinated upstream. Upstream
periodically sends a message containing this statement:

Current po/<language>.po file can be obtained directly from CVS
repository
via :pserver:cvs@cvs.pld.org.pl:/cvsroot (empty password) from shadow
module or via cvsweb interface from:
http://cvs.pld.org.pl/shadow/po/<language>.po?rev=<last.revision>