Re: [D-I] Hints for timezone names translations in D-I

On Wed, Jul 27, 2005 at 03:50:56PM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> You may also want to drop the first part of timezone names, just like
> I did above....or keep it, just like Joey did in the English
> "translation". Your call.

I've finished with the spanish translation and I do have some questions:

- is there a size limit to the text for the timezone?

- why are they so many timezones for China? Reading the Wikipedia
(which has been useful to understand the timezones BTW) it looks like
China has a single timezone for all the country...

Regards

Javier