Re: DebianDay

On 27/06/2005, at 11:22 PM, Luk Claes wrote:

OK, Luc, we want to see a draft of your talk up front, so we can make

It's Luk with a 'k', but no offense taken :-)

Sorry: I'm having  a lot of trouble proofing in English. :(
Luckily Vietnamese is still OK. Sorry for the error.

sure you're saying really complimentary things about all of us!

Seriously ;)  how about making it available, afterwards if necessary,
so a summary at least could be translated and posted in the appropriate
place on the Debian site?

You can find the slides at http://people.debian.org/~luk/i18n-l10n.pdf

(Oh, very cute.) Thankyou. It looks like rather more information than I have time to translate, but I might be able to summarize it...

Clytie Siddall--Renmark, in the Riverland of South Australia

Ở thành phố Renmark, tại miền sông của Nam Úc