Etch Installation Guide available

Hi all,

I've just set the daily builds for the manual to build the "Etch" variant.

For which variant a certain text is to be used, is determined using the
"condition=" parameter in tags, possible values are "sarge" and "etch".

I have rebuild the manual for en, fr, nl and pt as these are currently
up-to-date. Other translations will get rebuild in the "Etch" variant
after their next update.

I've changed the text on the index page [1] for the daily builds to
provide some extra information on the status and improved information for
editors/translators.

Just a quick example where the manual for Etch is different: [2]

Cheers,
FJP

[1] http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/
[2] http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/en.i386/ch06s03.html#localechooser