Re: Help needed with DDTP strcture (Pootle)

On 17/06/2005, at 5:19 AM, Otavio Salvador wrote:

    martin> Juste a stupid idea: I know Christian is dreaming of
    martin> setting up a pootle server on debian machines to ease
    martin> translation works. What about using pootle for the
    martin> interface?

    I didn't know about  this project. Do you have some more
    information about it? Is someone working to have it packaged? How
    dificult is it's installation?

Otavio, the Pootle software is part of the Translate Project at Sourceforge, for simplifying the translation task, including supplying some really useful tools, including conversion utlities.

Translate Project: http://translate.sourceforge.net/
Pootle main site: http://pootle.wordforge.net/
Pootle list: translate-pootle@lists.sourceforge.net