Re: Help needed with DDTP strcture

>>>>> "martin" == Martin Quinson <martin.quinson@loria.fr> writes:

    martin> On Thu, Jun 16, 2005 at 10:40:20AM -0300, Otavio Salvador
    martin> wrote:
    >> The server uses some code written on Perl to collect the
    >> tranlations and send them to translators via a mail
    >> gateway. This part of the system works well but was operating
    >> on some Debian machines which were compromised in November
    >> 2003.
    >>
    >> Since then, noone has audited the code and it cannot be safely
    >> re-activated.

    martin> As far as I remember, the code base was not terribly clean
    martin> either... I'm not sure a soft evolution (as opposed to a
    martin> rewrite) is possible. But as I won't be able to get
    martin> involved in this effort, my advice is only consultative :)

    No problem. I love to hear opinions from others :-D

    martin> Juste a stupid idea: I know Christian is dreaming of
    martin> setting up a pootle server on debian machines to ease
    martin> translation works. What about using pootle for the
    martin> interface?

    I didn't know about  this project. Do you have some more
    information about it? Is someone working to have it packaged? How
    dificult is it's installation?

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116