Re: Copyright header

On 11/06/2005, at 4:50 PM, Aiet Kolkhi wrote:

I remember a huge thread on this topic in one of the distributions
(Mandrake, I think).

I think the bottom line is that one should use the copyright header
that has been agreed within the product.

Thanks, Aiet. I always use the existing copyright header, if there is one. I only use the FSF one if there isn't a copyright header in the .po file (and I have assigned my copyright to the FSF). I can't understand why this developer has queried that, since he didn't include a copyright header in his file...

<still puzzled>

Clytie Siddall--Renmark, in the Riverland of South Australia

Ở thành phố Renmark, tại miền sông của Nam Úc