"breakout"?

Hello everybody :)

I'm a bit stuck on a certain string, so I've come here to ask you to give me the benefit of your experience.

I don't understand the term "breakout", as used here:

""Rebuilding the blacklist databases is time consuming and under some "
"circumstances could cause problems.  With the breakout of individual "
"blacklist section packages the time it takes for each package to rebuild "
"will be extensive."

Any explanations will be much appreciated. :)

I have a mental picture of lots of little packages escaping from the rebuilding process, and scuttling around on the floor like so many caffeine-maddened cockroaches, but that might not be quite accurate... ;)

Clytie Siddall--Renmark, in the Riverland of South Australia

Ở thành phố Renmark, tại miền sông của Nam Úc