Re: Finding updates

On 10/06/2005, at 4:39 AM, Denis Barbier wrote:

On Thu, Jun 09, 2005 at 06:22:50PM +0930, Clytie Siddall wrote:

On 09/06/2005, at 5:08 PM, Luk Claes wrote:

But if the maintainer has uploaded a new version the new status should
show up on http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/po/vi for program
translations
and http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/po-debconf/vi for po-debconf
translations.

Thanks, Luk, that's the sort of thing I need to know. As I said, the
first page is astonishingly out-of-date

Hi Clytie,

can you please give an example of outdated packages?  The scripts
generating these pages seem to run fine, but maybe there are
problems I did not notice.

Denis

I've answered this privately to Denis, since it included a lot of detail.

Clytie Siddall--Renmark, in the Riverland of South Australia

Ở thành phố Renmark, tại miền sông của Nam Úc