Re: translation updates for gksu for sarge

On 17/05/2005, at 2:44 PM, Christian Perrier wrote:

I also recommend avoiding exclamation-styleand usually "be as factual
as possible".

Something like "Impossible to create the Xauthority file : existing
file detected. Please investigate this problem which is usually rather
suspect."

I agree wholeheartedly. Both these things are completely inappropriate in my language, so I have to rephrase the whole string, anyway. Something factual and neutral is much easier to translate, and much less easy to misinterpret.

from Clytie (vi-VN, team/nhóm Gnome-vi)

Clytie Siddall--Renmark, in the Riverland of South Australia

Ở thành phố Renmark, tại miền sông của Nam Úc