Re: translation updates for gksu for sarge
- To: Gustavo Noronha Silva <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: Jordi Mallach <email@example.com>, Morten Brix Pedersen <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Thomas Templin <email@example.com>, "Francisco Javier F. Serrador" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com, Gabor Kelemen <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Vidar Braut Haarr <email@example.com>, Ronald van Engelen <firstname.lastname@example.org>, GNOME PL Team <email@example.com>, Luis Matos <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Aleksander <email@example.com>, Peter Chabada <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: translation updates for gksu for sarge
- From: Eddy Petrisor <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 23:57:45 +0300
- Message-id: <[🔎] email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <[🔎] email@example.com>
Gustavo Noronha Silva wrote:
I'm going to make an upload for all gksu related packages for
translation sync only most probably on sunday and will then request the
release team to accept the packages for sarge.
I've made a report on what's the state of the translations if I would
get all the po's that are in the subversion repository and add to the
packages today. Here it is:
The ones marked (new) were added to the svn repository after the last
release/upload. pl and nl were there already on the repo for some time
but I seem to have forgoten to add them to the ALL_LINGUAS variable, so
they were not being used. Sorry for that.
The ones marked (missing) are present on one of gksu, libgksu or
libgksuui but not on the specific package the report is talking about at
no_NB was renamed to nb (marked (renamed)) following daf's and jordim's
recommendation -- they noticed it when they were working on rosetta; I
am willing to try rosetta for gksu translation, btw, but that comes
after this sarge last minute translations update.
If you would like to update your translation and/or provide new ones
please grab a checkout of the subversion repository. The following
command should do the job of downloading everything for gksu, libgksu
$ svn co svn://svn.debian.org/svn/gksu
Those translators who want and feel confident enough to updated their
translations directly on the svn repo should create an account on
http://alioth.debian.org/ and send me their account name so I'll add
them to the project.
"The X authority file i am trying to create for the target user already"
"exists! This is highly suspicous!"
Using first person in messages is not recommended according to debian
I had a favourite quote, but I forgot it. And it was insightful.