Re: [d-i] More spellchecker statistics

On 18/05/2005, at 5:19 AM, Davide Viti wrote:

Now it's possible to spot typos for all levels (1-4) and for the
manual.  post sarge statistics will be up again asap.  It's far from
bein perfect but I'm surewill help translators to correct most typos.
Thanx to seppy, fjp and bubulle for the support (as usual)

Unfortunately, spellchecking is not effective for my language (Vietnamese). The language comprises mono-syllabic words which are differentiated by a variety of diacritics, and combined to create meaning. There are very few possible words using our charset which could be viewed as incorrect spelling.

from Clytie (vi-VN, team/nhóm Gnome-vi)

Clytie Siddall--Renmark, in the Riverland of South Australia

Ở thành phố Renmark, tại miền sông của Nam Úc