Re: [D-I] The impact of a new language on Debian Installer

Quoting Joey Hess (joeyh@debian.org):

> FWIW, one thing your approach does not check is how much memory is used
> at the very end of the anna run, when all translated udebs are
> downloaded and installed. That's close to the peak memory usage point of
> the installer.

Well, my analysis was that measuring this is far more difficult with
the netboot image because as soon as the choose-mirror step is over,
the installer downloads udebs from the archive....and of course, those
ones are not including the new language.

Or do I understand wrongly? I'm not sure I understand properly what
you mean by "the very end of anna run", sorry for that...I'm still
learning things about D-I..:)