Re: adding a new language to the debian-webpages (Re: bug-reporting for non-English users

Holger Levsen a écrit :

On Saturday 30 April 2005 21:58, Jean Christophe André wrote:
I can see a list of "Debian language pages" on
http://www.debian.org/international/
There is also a description on that page how to add new languages...
Yep: how to add a new language "in Debian" in general.
I have read this page more than twice, and even the english
version ;-) but have not found how to add a web page for
Vietnamese like www.debian.org/international/French

On the opposite, adding a new mailing list is very clear,
and already I did a bug report excactly like indicated.
I think we lack some precision here, like the one can found
on http://www.debian.org/MailingLists/HOWTO_start_list

Anybody knows where to ask for adding a new language in this list and
create and give access to the corresponding page? Should I make a bug
report on the pseudo-package www.debian.org or contact
debian-www@lists.debian.org by email?
Arf! Ok. :)

When I see the number of bug reports against www.debian.org, especialy
the wishlist, I'm afraid it would not be integrated before long...
As most of the work depends on _you_ (the vietnamese translators) :-) I dont think so ;-) So file a wishlist bug and be(come) prepared to fix it yourself ;-)
As soon as the access is granted! ;-)

Thanks for the information!

--
Jean Christophe "プログフ" ANDRÉ — http://asie-pacifique.auf.org/
Responsable technique régional — Associé technologie projet Reflets (CODA)