adding a new language to the debian-webpages (Re: bug-reporting for non-English users

Hi,

On Saturday 30 April 2005 21:58, Jean Christophe André wrote:
> I can see a list of "Debian language pages" on
> http://www.debian.org/international/

There is also a description on that page how to add new languages...

> Anybody knows where to ask for adding a new language in this list and
> create and give access to the corresponding page? Should I make a bug
> report on the pseudo-package www.debian.org or contact
> debian-www@lists.debian.org by email?

Bugs assigned to www.debian.org get forwarded to the debian-www
mailinglist ;-) So they're _read_ almost instantly...

> When I see the number of bug reports against www.debian.org, especialy
> the wishlist, I'm afraid it would not be integrated before long...

As most of the work depends on _you_ (the vietnamese translators) :-) I dont
think so ;-) So file a wishlist bug and be(come) prepared to fix it
yourself ;-)

regards,
	Holger