Two more Aptitude enquiries

I'm still trying to work out from your response, Christian, if it's OK to send these to the list (as long as I Cc the maintainer). I think I should send them to the list, since they're issues on which other translators may already have experience, or which they may encounter. What do you think?

Meanwhile (and since my wily son has disappeared from Jabber :) ):

1.

src/load_grouppolicy.cc:177
"Dep-generating grouping policies take no arguments"

I'm at a bit of a loss for "dep". Depth? Departure? Some peculiar abbreviation for Description?

2.

src/main.cc:68
"%s %s compiled at %s %s\n"

At a certain time? At a certain speed? Over a certain time? At a certain place? The three "ats" here are not the same word or structure in my language. :(

Thankyou very much for your help.

from Clytie (vi-VN, team/nhóm Gnome-vi)

Clytie Siddall--Renmark, in the Riverland of South Australia

Ở thành phố Renmark, tại miền sông của Nam Úc