Re: Asking for a new pseudo package in the BTS: l10n-french

Hello

(I cc to joeyh)

Have you try it? Will it work?

Maybe joeyh can give some comments...

Gruss
Grisu
--
Michael Bramer  -  a Debian Linux Developer      http://www.debsupport.de
Since software cannot be foolproof, we should get rid of the the