Re: Russian localized install?

#include <hallo.h>
Martin Quinson wrote on Thu Feb 06, 2003 um 09:33:14AM:

> First of all, I'm not really the right person to help you coordinate your
> efforts. I don't speak russian *at all*. But I participate to the
> french translation effort, and can give some hints.

I think I was the right person for a such request 10 months ago, see
http://lists.debian.org/debian-russian/2002/debian-russian-200203/msg00081.html

However, nobody volunteered to make a complete and error-free translation, so
the russian version has been excluded. Today, I would only accept russian
translation for boot-floppies if someone sends me a translation in the next
seven days and I can proof-read it.

For long-term work, please help translation the next generation
Debian-Installer.

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.