Problem with keyboard switch

Hi,
I'm using woody with KDE 3.1 (from
ftp://ftp.nl.uu.net/pub/kde/stable/3.1/Debian woody main) and I used to
change the keyboard layout with the module (kcmkeyboard) from Kcontrol. I use
fr, cs and us layouts, and I don't know after the upgrade how to get it back
together, because I searched in another PC with KDE 3.0.5a where it's working
if there's anything that isn't in my PC, I found only khotkeys that aren't in
my PC.
Any help will be appreciated, thanx:)
Or if it's easier to upgrade to sarge from this mutilated woody to get the
up-to-date software?

+++
Matej