Updating Russian translation for boot-floppies

Sorry for writting this in english, I still have problems with
configuring my system for Russian.

You may have noted, our current boot-floppies use an UTF8 version of
dbootstrap. We have already more than 20 translations, which can be
choosed at the start of installation. But I really miss an up-to-date
russian translation. The state now is:

ru.po: 625 translated messages, 33 fuzzy translations, 180 untranslated messages.

This is not suitable for the release, IMHO. On the IRC, I was told that
mss has an updated version, but was hindered to commit it. Could any
please have a look at it?

http://cvs.debian.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/~checkout~/boot-floppies/utilities/dbootstrap/po/ru.po?rev=1.134&content-type=text/plain

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--
* jbf hat da gleich mal eine verstaendnisfrage *fg* wenn ich die tastatu
        auf us umstelle soll das ja bekanntlich besser zum programmieren