Re: what format should a translated template file be send to maintainer?

On Thu, Feb 14, 2002 at 06:00:37PM -0800, Junaedi Kartawijaya wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I've translated some template files (available at l10n pages).
> But before I send it to each of the maintainer, what kind of format or
> maybe the layout of the file should be?
>
> Should I do "diff -u template.orig template" anda send the result or
> just send the whole lot (translated template)?

Hello,

I have just written a help page about l10n of Debconf templates files:
   http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/templates/hints.en.html

This is the first draft from my own experience, so there may be errors or
omissions, fixes are welcome.

Denis