Re: what format should a translated template file be send to maintainer?

At Thu, 14 Feb 2002 18:00:37 -0800 (PST),
Junaedi Kartawijaya wrote:

> I've translated some template files (available at l10n pages).
> But before I send it to each of the maintainer, what kind of format or
> maybe the layout of the file should be?
>
> Should I do "diff -u template.orig template" anda send the result or
> just send the whole lot (translated template)?

Send the translated template, then maintainer users dh_installdebconf
in debian/rules to get package's template.

See manpages of dh_installdebconf(1), debconf-mergetemplate(1) and
debconf-getlang(1)

Regards,
Fumitoshi UKAI